Wednesday 18 April 2012

Easter Holidays Update.

I thought I would make a small, yet important update throughout the holidays to sum up what I have been doing. Firstly, we finally managed to create and finish the last scene. We did not film this in Francois conservatory, we just used my dining area. There was also many changes to the script and storyboard but we will create a post on our group blog to show the changes. I also managed to create the music. It was a difficult process but I used my keyboard and guitar to make some unusual sounds which I personally believe, would be great for our production. We will be deciding as a group if the music I have created is worthy. I would attach it to this blog update but there is a problem with the recording and transferring it to blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment